CORE Under Door Camera (1-camera, 2-camera and 4-camera versions) - Gain covert visual inspection into rooms behind closed doors with the CORE Under Door Camera. Wireless and digitally encrypted video is captured by a color CMOS sensor and provides excellent low-light sensitivity. The CORE Under Door insertion panel is 8.0in long and 0.26in thick. Easily slide the CORE Under Door Camera underneath a door with the CORE Grip or attach to the POLE Grip for extended reach.
The CORE Under Door Camera is available in a 1-camera, 2-camera, or 4-camera configuration. The dual camera provides forward and upward camera views, while the quad camera provides forward, upward, left and right camera views. Video is streamed wirelessly to the CORE Monitor over an AES encrypted channel. An optional hardwire cable connection is available for RF-restricted environments. When attached to the CORE Grip, a 1.0in eyepiece displays video without requiring a separate monitor. High-intensity IR illumination can be activated and dimmed either directly on the camera, or remotely via the CORE Monitor.
IN THIS KIT
The CORE Under Door Cameras can be attached to the CORE Grip or the POLE Grip and includes the following features:
• 0.26in insertion panel thickness
• Adjustable high-intensity IR LED Illumination
• Available in a 1-camera, 2-camera, or 4-camera configuration
• Attaches to 10ft POLE Grip, 17ft POLE Grip, or CORE Grip
• Lightweight high density graphite pole (POLE Grip)
• Color Eyepiece with 1.0in AMOLED Display (CORE Grip)
• Wireless Video Transmission – 5 GHz
• WPA2-PSK Authentication and AES Encryption
• Graphical LCD for status information
• Hardwire video option for RF-restricted environments
• Backlit push buttons
• MicroSD card video recording (32GB)